Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, Gallup, NM



1534 Miles on the I-40 still heading West.

I'm pleased to tell you that the wind dropped at 9 pm last night and we slept well.  I'm sorry to tell you that winter has come back today.  We did a short trip to Gallup and it is a non-KOA park.  Even if the wind comes up again tonight, we need not worry about being blown around, because we are packed in so tight the wind can't get to us.

This afternoon we have had a bit of wind, sleet, sunshine in equal proportions, but I must tell you it is bitterly cold.  Excuse me, but this is suppose to be a "Summer" holiday.  I can never bring the correct clothing for these trips, last year I had to few cool things, this year I have too many cool things.  Hopefully summer will come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment